Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LM97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Why does everyone hate me?
    I'm 15 years old,female and I'm from the uk.I really don't know what's happening anymore.I used to have a lot of friends but now everythings changed. I fell out with my best friend over nothing and now she has told everyone things about me so now everyone picks on me. I have no one to sit with at lunch so ended up sitting in the toilets.I think I am also depressed. My mum and nan have depression and I think I do to. When I was 7 or 8 I tried to hang myself with my school tie, I can't even rememeber why now.since then I'm constantly wanting to die and I've tried several times but always chicken out. I don't really want to die either,but sometimes I feel it's the only way to make everything stop.
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 26, 2012, 05:15 PM
    She probably was never your friend. Please know that things get better when ever things are bad they can't do anything but get better. YOu have to make it threw the bad times in order to see the GOOD. Never ever give up. Find some new friends to sit with at lunch they may not be the people your use to sitting with but if you talk to them you'll find that they are like you in a lot of ways. School years are some of the hardest because it's a time when your trying to find yourself. The truth is a lot of people never really find themselves. They grow up and become adults that don't know who they are. Trying constantly to get approval from other adults. The most freeing thing you can do is just be you. Now that you no what it feels like to be the outcast don't do it to anyone else. Befriend people who need a friend. Even if the people your around don't want to. Be strong and hold on things will get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

Does he hate me [ 2 Answers ]

So, I liked this guy for about 1 year. He's looks nerdy but is very cool and everyone thinks he's awesome, and he's very kind, ironically, he loves videogames, and violence(I hate both). I gave him a loveletter a few months ago, it did not have my name on it. He usually compliments on me and he...

My parents hate me and I hate myself now. [ 23 Answers ]

I'm 18 and all 18 years of my life I've been verbally abused. I get yelled at over the stupidest things. If my little brother lost his sippie cup it's my fault, I didn't close the lid on the toilet after using it, I stay in my room too much then get yelled at to go to my room when I'm not in it....

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

View more questions Search