Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kathy Ewa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 10:31 AM
    what is the value of a george luttrell ginger like vase signed
    This is a colorful ginger-like vase signed luttrell '98 and 1 of 5. This piece is in mint condition. This piece comprises abstracts of circles and brush strokes in reds, blacks and greens.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if a signed realestate amendment to the contract is not signed by date [ 4 Answers ]

[What to do if contract date for acceptance is not signed on a realestate contract? Buyers agent asked for more time.Why bother having a date-which is the date buyers agent picked when writing the amendment.Is this legal? Is the contract void...

Oil painting of red roses in a vase and table artists signed with D A [ 0 Answers ]

I have an oil painting of red roses in a vase and table with the artist's signature as D A ---- the rest of the name is a scribble.

George B. Luttrell ll [ 1 Answers ]

I was wanting to find out what the value of a Painting by George B. Luttrell ll dated 1968 would be worth? He was a New Orleans artist between 1936-2000... he passed on 10 years ago I would post a picture but not sure how?.

George W. Bush just signed a law that is going to prevent the IRS from charging you I [ 6 Answers ]

I NEED TO KNOW, WHAT LAW?? George W. Bush just signed a law that is going to prevent the IRS from charging you income tax on the money you supposedly made by paying the lenders back a lesser amount than you owed.

Brown hair with a tint of ginger , Might go a dark ash blonde , will it go ginger? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I'v got lightish brown hair that's got a bit of ginger in it. I'm thinking of going a dark ash blonde? Will it go the colour I want , or ginger? X

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.