Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatdoyouknow07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 06:52 AM
    40 or 50's style for women's hair, is there a salon in Orange County that does this?
    I need my hair done 40 or 50's style is there a salon in Orange County that does this
    Shoulder length hair

Check out some similar questions!

How to I go about getting guardianship in Orange County? [ 1 Answers ]

MY daughter disappers for days at a time, I am the one who cares and supports the children. She is collecting welfare and food stamps which none of it goes to the children, The children have lived with me all the lives they are 4 and 7 The father has not paid child support ever. And has been in...

I have dyed my hair blonde and it has orange tones in it,how doo I get the orange out [ 3 Answers ]

I have dyed my haie blonde. And of course it has orange tones all over my hair. And all I won't is beautiful blonde hair. Someone please help me to get the orange out of my hair. And I have really thin hair so I don't really need to many harsh chemicals on my hair , so what do I need to do? I won't...

Dyed hair last night & now I have pumpkin orange what can I do to get the orange out [ 4 Answers ]

Dyed my hair last night and now have pumpkin orange hair how can I get the orange out?

Pretty Lady - Salon turned me red/orange! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been advised to ask you directly, so hope you don't mind! I dyed my hair dark brown (l'oreal semi perm) and it turned black (natural colour is mid to light brown with slight auburn tones) which I coped with as I noticed it faded after bathing in epsom salts - because I liked the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.