Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellesummers Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 01:47 AM
    What to do when I\
    When I was young,I used to be scared of darkness. Now I'm Not. I'm 14.
    At night I feel like covering my ears. It's like some spirit is going to scream into my ears.
    Last month I was watching a movie in my hall,I was sitting on my couch near the aulter. It was at nigh when a drop of water out of no where fell on my palm.I looked up immediately to see whether the roof was leaking,but no,it wasn't so... I live in apartment near the railway track.My parents weren't at home that night . I was alone at home.
    I've heard my neighbours tell that many people have died there on the track. Lately, I'm feeling kind of weird.I see a black shadow like thing pass my window swiftly. I told this to my parents,they seem to not care & give me a lame reason. Now I'm not scared of it!But I want to know whether I'm haunted! I'm still a little scared.
    I fell I have an important connection in the past.It's rankling me.Am I haunted??
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 26, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Can you explain better why you think you have a connection to the past?

So far nothing stands out as proof for a haunting. Do you watch scary movies?

If you feel that uncomfortable in your home, perhaps you could speak to someone at a local church about it?

Oct 26, 2012, 09:12 PM
    I can't explain, I just feel the connection... u know there is always a part of u're soul which is lost... and a conclusion can be drawn where you are born to fullfil certain goals...
    To u're question, yeah' I do watch scary movies& did see paranormal acivity3 yesturday... but I am not scared!
    That's a sudden idea of darkness!
    I feel it's the beginning of a story...

Oct 26, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Can you explain better why you think you have a connection to the past?

So far nothing stands out as proof for a haunting. Do you watch scary movies?

If you feel that uncomfortable in your home, perhaps you could speak to someone at a local church about it?

#3 Report

Today, 04:12 AM
    I can't explain, I just feel the connection... u know there is always a part of u're soul which is lost... and a conclusion can be drawn where you are born to fullfil certain goals...
    To u're question, yeah' I do watch scary movies& did see paranormal acivity3 yesturday... but I am not scared!
    That's a sudden idea of darkness!
    I feel it's the beginning of a story...

Oct 27, 2012, 05:44 AM
    There is no part of my soul which is lost... so, no, I don't know what you're talking about.

I'd cut back on the scary stuff... whether you're scared or not, it's going to start affecting your mind.

Oct 27, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    There is no part of my soul which is lost...so, no, I don't know what you're talking about.

I'd cut back on the scary stuff...whether you're scared or not, it's going to start affecting your mind.
    It's not like I'm scared or anything.. maybe I just have the feeling,the feeling thst ican fell,mm,experiencce... the feeling which u can't feel at all... this feelings ar for me and so I'll understand...
    I just want u to help
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Not sure about... part of peoples souls being lost,never heard that before.

Scary movies are brilliant if you have an active imagination,you can invent all kinds of things within your own mind... not always a good thing.

Remember they are just... movies... not reality.

Read up on the history of where you live if you feel the need to know more details about it.Try libraries,local council,electorial register.neighbors,the local church minister, they may also have a story too tell

Oct 27, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Whether you are scared or not has nothing to do with anything. I don't think you're unique in feeling something. I have felt the presence of spirits in my life many times over. The difference between my experiences and yours is that I choose not to allow that in my life. You don't have to learn to live with it. It is not an ability you are born with. You are feeling something different, something "there" because, guess what... most likely something IS there. It's not you... it's the spirit. You are connected to the past... the spirit is. You weren't around decades ago... the spirit was... and this is how they fool people.

Oct 27, 2012, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghel
    per;3308541
    Whether you are scared or not has nothing to do with anything. I don't think you're unique in feeling something. I have felt the presence of spirits in my life many times over. The difference between my experiences and yours is that I choose not to allow that in my life. You don't have to learn to live with it. It is not an ability you are born with. You are feeling something different, something "there" because, guess what....most likely something IS there. It's not you...it's the spirit. You are connected to the past...the spirit is. You weren't around decades ago....the spirit was...and this is how they fool people.
    End of it... thank u for u're advice... I think I should take it from here... thank u..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search