Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutieboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 12:02 AM
    I don't want to be pregnant
    OK so it's the 25th of the month I rememebr last mont hit was around these days but I'm so stressed and scared that I forgot . Today on the 25th I put a tampon on because I've been having lightly cramps so unsuall because I always get huge cramps so after I came home I had brown thing on my tampon . I whiped my vagina and no blood . Peed again no blood :( I'm very scared because last month me and my boyfriend had sex with no protection but he didn't inside me he took it out but still I'm scared I ve done millions of researches I got one that said stressed . Well I've been stressed about this whole thing for half a month pleaseeeeeee help me :( I don't want to be pregnant
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 26, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Honey don't let no guy make you think you can't get pregnant if he takes it out that's th e oldest trick in the book . Those sperms main mission is the fertilize that egg. Don't have unprotected sex with anyone who is not your husb and. You probably are pregnant.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 26, 2012, 06:03 PM
    There is no way to tell if you are or not. You have to wait until about 2 weeks after missing your period to take a test.

We can't even suggest the probability. Only that anytime there is penile insertion there is a risk of pregnancy. If you don't want to get pregnant then keep your legs closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search