Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karahhhhhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 10:52 PM
    What to do for a spider bite when the antibiotics aren
    I went to the doctor and he told me I had a spider bite and gave me antibiotics and told me they would fix it within a couple days. I have taken them regularly for three days and it is only getting worse. I cleaned the wound with alcohol to remove the puss and all it did was leave a gaping hole in my leg. It is now bleeding abnormally.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 10:55 PM
    You really think we can fix something like that for you? Go back to the doctor and tell him this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spider Bite [ 1 Answers ]

I have a really bad pain in my left forearm. I cannot find the fang marks from a spiderbite but it feels just like the bite I got on my leg once before from a Brown recluse and was numb, same as before, right after I first noticed it. I have iced it and taken pain reliever and nothing touches the...

My antibiotics aren't helping [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking clindamycin for 6 days I don't feel any difference will they eventually help, and is that common for them to take this long to have an effect. Also I'm allergic to amoxicillin so they told me clindamycin is the next bst thing.

Antibiotics aren't working on my abcess I have ear ache and sore neck down 1 side ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large abscess from the top of my cheekbone to half way down my jaw I can only open my mouth 1 cm roughly I went to the dentist he couldn't look in my mouth because I couldn't open it I was prescibed the 2 strongest antibiotics and they aren't working the swelling hasn't went down I now...

Spider bite [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I visited Belize and Guatemala in February, 2007 and was bitten by a spider on my scalp. Since then I have had a rash on my scalp, shoulders, back and on the backs of my hands. It has settled on my scalp and shoulders. I want to know if this rash can be from the spider bite. ...

View more questions Search