Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edz2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Is it okei if I get a parent consent in the Philippines while my wife is in canada?
    My wife is in canada, I and our son is here at Philippines. Is it okei that I get here in Philippines my wife parents consent and I send it in him for his signature? Because our children needs parents consent they are below 18...

Check out some similar questions!

MArried in the Philippines-divorce in Canada or Annulment in Philippines? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am a naturalized (FIlipino) Canadian Citizen, and I am currently residing in Ontario Canada, I am so desperate to ask everyone here, because I am not sure what to do, I got married in the Philippines, I am not sure if should I file annulment in the Philipplnes or should I file...

Divorce from Canada to the Philippines [ 0 Answers ]

So it means that when you file a divorce you still have to file annulment in the phils. how come?does it helps us process the annulment faster?

Parent's consent? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I want to move to Georgia with my fiancé. I need to transfer schools but I don't know if I still need my parent's consent in Georgia since over here in Texas I can do all the paperwork by myself. Do I still their consent in the sate of Georgia?

Philippines processing working visa go to canada [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to ask what is the requirements for processing of papers if I have already a work permit to canada.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.