Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockford42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 07:06 PM
    Is a goodman a30-10 a heatpump
    I have a goodman
    A30-10... I have the thermostat set to heat... I hear the compressor kick on and then the fan... the unit is heating, but only about 76 or 77 degree output... please make suggestions

Check out some similar questions!

We installed a new goodman heatpump can just start it up [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have installed a new 3 1/2 ton Goodman heatpump. Do we need to do anything else before start it up?

Goodman Heatpump [ 4 Answers ]

I have a goodman heatpump... I turned my breaker off by mistake and now the unit outside will not come on the air inside will run?

Wiring a goodman heatpump [ 9 Answers ]

How to connect low voltage wires from condensing unit ,thermostat and air handler with electric heat strip

Goodman heatpump [ 3 Answers ]

May be a dumb ? But new to me. Does a heat pump run in the same pressures even if its in heat mode? I have a unit low on freon charged it as much as possible.. outside temp is 50 degrees. The highest the low side would go would be about 28 degrees on the r-22 gauge. Is that normal or should it get...

Goodman Heatpump Blower Intermittent ON [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman (Janitrol) Model # CPE36-1AB heatpump cooling AC system about 14 years old (new in 1992). The outside unit comes on in heat mode but the blower sometimes doesn't come on in the air handler . I can feel the insulated pipes leading into the evaporator are hot in the air handler and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.