Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pigmass7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Film search by description
    Cowboy is trapped in log cabin by bandits, there is a short shoot out then cabin is set on fire, cowboy hides in metal box in ground and escapes after fire is out, then (I think) hunts down his asailants.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie a few years ago and can't remember what it is called. A girl and a guy go on a trip to vegas and they tell their kids it is for a busieness trip, but it is really to go away together. They end up getting married and having to deal with telling their kids. The woman had a...

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a specific movie maybe late 1990s about a man that gets bit by a snake then takes the wrong drug dosage and hand turns into a snake

Search for a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

In the 1990's I saw a TV movie, about the Orson Welles radio broadcast of the War of the worlds. The movie is set in 1938, when the radio broadcast was taking place, and tells the story of the panic that the radio broadcast caused. I don't remember any of the actors or the title, but I would like...

Song search by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a music video about a boy and a girl in school and the boy fantasises about the girl. And he fatasises about the teacher doing something with his tie, and everyone dances at the doing flips breakdancing.

Film search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Am looking for 80's movie featuring liam neason,julia roberts and mouch phylips

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.