Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Balls000 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 02:16 PM
    Riddle
    I turn everything around, though I do not move. When you look into me, you will see the proof. What am I?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 02:19 PM
    A new member asking a question that really is not appropriate for this site.

What are you... a nuisance. You are taking the time away from other questions that really mean something to be answered. People who have real issues and need help.

We are all volunteers here who don't have time for riddles. Most of us have full time jobs who give our time to this site. Riddles??

Oct 25, 2012, 03:33 PM
    You are a volunteer, right? This is a site where you ask questions for help right? So do me a favor, if you have an issue why don't you volunteer to shut your mouth or just answer. If you don't want to answer because its such a "BOTHER" and "WASTE OF TIME" then don't "Mr. Volunteer who has better things to do than waste is precious time on riddles".
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Balls000 View Post
    You are a volunteer, right? This is a site where you ask questions for help right? So do me a favor, if you have an issue why don't you volunteer to shut your mouth or just answer. If you don't want to answer because its such a "BOTHER" and "WASTE OF TIME" then don't "Mr. Volunteer who has better things to do than waste is precious time on riddles".
    Have you Googled this? Ninety-nine times out of one hundred, I can Google the riddle and find the answer right way.

***ADDED*** I just Googled. The first site on the page contained the answer.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Yes, the busy volunteer still has a problem with you. You are still wasting my time. You don't have an option of determining how I answer your post. It isn't mr. volunteer, it is ms. volunteer to you. You didn't ask a valid question for help in any topic in this forum. Come back when you really do need help.

Oct 25, 2012, 09:21 PM
    The valuable time your wasting being upset over a dumb question is time that could be used to satisfy your lonely needs MISS. You don't HAVE to answer or waste your time. Like I said the first time. So are you done? Or would you like to continue wasting YOUR precious time?

Oct 25, 2012, 09:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Have you Googled this? Ninety-nine times out of one hundred, I can Google the riddle and find the answer right way.

***ADDED*** I just Googled. The first site on the page contained the answer.
    I searched but some Taylor swift thing came up. Hmmmm.. It's a pretty hard riddle though.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Google the first sentence.

Oct 25, 2012, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Google the first sentence.
    Thanks for helping me solve some puzzling riddles!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 09:56 PM
    Google is your friend.

So what is the answer to this riddle?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have got a riddle can any one solve it It is I can be quick and then I'm deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I'd make people dream, I gather in my millions by ocean, sea and stream. Can any one work it out tell me if you can

Riddle help [ 2 Answers ]

Take away my first letter; Take away my second letter; Take away all my letters; I remain the same. What am I?

Riddle [ 3 Answers ]

when does 1+1=1

I think this is a riddle. [ 13 Answers ]

Five people want a photographer to take pictures of every possible group of three of them. How many different photos will the photographer need to take?:confused:

Riddle me this. [ 2 Answers ]

A boat is moored to a pier with a ladder hanging over the side and into the water. The rungs on the ladder are spaced 12 inches apart, and 4 rungs are visible above the waterline. It is 3:30 PM and the tide is rising at a rate of 5 inches per hour. How many rungs will be visible at 10:15 PM?

View more questions Search