Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blahblah1399 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Where's a good place to go to get my ear cartilage pierced?
    I'm planning on getting a cartilage piercing in a week but I don't know where to go to get it done and I'm scared to do it myself in case it gets infected. I live in georgetown, which is about 1 hour away from toronto.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Hi blah, there must be some places in Mississauga your mom can drive you to to get your cartilage pierced ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get my Cartilage pierced but my mom says no! [ 27 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I want to get my cartilage pierced and I have asked my mom 1,000,000 times and she won't give in. I can pay for it myself and I have made a list of chores I would do around the house if she let me get it pierced. And still no. All I hear from her is no. She thinks I'm to young to get any...

I pierced my own cartilage [ 5 Answers ]

I pierced my own Cartilage yesterday and it doesn't hurt and I'm fine and what not and I got my cartilage pierced before but it got infected and closed so I perced it in the same spot yesterday, but I was wondering what are the chances of my cartilage shattering?

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 1 Answers ]

If I just got my cartilage pierced like a month ago and it still hurts I can't even really sleep on that side of my ear and it hurts every now and then what should I do

I just got my cartilage pierced [ 8 Answers ]

And the piercer told me to clean it four to five times a day for two weeks, then only clean it 2-3 times a day. He told me to rotate it back and forth cause I got it done with a needle, and they gave me a hoop. Is that the wrong thing to do? It has been a few days now, and my ear hurts when I touch...

View more questions Search