Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justmebobby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Millivolt repair wall heater
    I replaced the milivolt copler and it worked when I first put it in now it is not putting out the millivolts it needs to light just putting out 129 the pilot light is on
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Check to make sure you don't have a weak limit switch or dirty pilot assembly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

700 vs 750 millivolt thermostat for wall gas furnace saf-aire by stewart warner [ 5 Answers ]

All the new thermostats I have found that are "millivolt" say they are for 750 millivolt and the existing one I am trying to replace says it is 700. Can I install a 750 millivolt thermostat on this wall furnace? If not, please suggest where I can get a 700 MV thermostat.

I have an old wall gas heater that is depositing a plume of gray on the wall above [ 1 Answers ]

This old wall gas heater, about 60's, is depositing a plume of gray on the wall and onto the ceiling above the unit. The service man has already told me that they is nothing that can be done about the soot/discoloration on the walls in the room. He assures me that the gas heater is working...

Power Stealing Thermostat connection to millivolt heater? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an older home that has only a millvolt heating system and no central AC. I want to install a special thermostat that requires 24 volt power and supports power stealing. Since a millivolt system has no power connection, I wonder if I can use this thermostat by addint a 24V transformer...

Gas Heater with Millivolt Thermostat Large Control Range [ 2 Answers ]

I have a very old under the floor type of gas heater in my house. It uses an ITT thermostat and I believe it is a millivolt system as it works even when we lose electricity. Lately the range between when the heater turns on and off seems to have increased causing it to be either a little chilly...

View more questions Search