Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SJONES1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 05:52 AM
    1 week late no period
    it's been 36 days since my last period, generally my period runs about 29-30 days, almost NEVER more, I don't think I've been really stressed and I haven't lost a lot of weight since about a month ago, an even then just a few pounds, I'm not incredibly stressed more than the norm. Lately I've had a slightly tight feeling in my lower abdomen (below my belly button), my breasts have grown (more than with my period) and they are sensitive but not necessarily sore, I've had strange and random cravings and a few aversions, I have a little headcold so I don't know about my sense of smell. Could I be pregnant? I took a test on the third and fifth day of my missed period and got a negative, Help would be much appreciated?

Check out some similar questions!

My period is a week late [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have PCOs and Hypothyroidism hence I had irregular periods.I have been taking medications for the past 6( 3 months Crimson and 3 months Ovulation tablets) months, during that time my periods was regular. Now, this month I did not take any tablets.. and my periods is late by 1 week. When...

My period was a week late [ 1 Answers ]

My cycle was almost a week late when I came on my first day looked normal but started to fade away later that night second day it went away then day 3 an 4 was light it turned pink and brown... my partner and I had intercourse before I came on my cycle could I be pregnant?

1 week late for my period? [ 1 Answers ]

My period was due on the 17th of this month... Its now been exactly 1 week, and I'm not too sure if I am pregnant. As for as long as I can remember, my period has never been late. I pee more than usual and a few days back my nipples started to really get sensitive. My partner and I have been trying...

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

Period 1 week late [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I’m now 1 week late and slightly going out of my mind. My last period would have been 25 of April and I'm normally 28 days exactly. It started with me feeling exceptionally thirsty and tired, then it progressed to being REALLY hormonal, back ache, bouts of nausea, bb's weird dreams (and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.