Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zee82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 11:25 PM
    Where to ask immigration questions
    My wife won the us diversity lottery last year,but the problem is ,we have two kids but due some circumstances beyond our control the first child was not declared. Now we've been granted the IV but decided not to travel with the kids until we get settled in the US before they follow. Can we sponsor both kids since one was not declared and what can be done about it if its going to be a problem? Thanks
    Nid your advise plsss
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 25, 2012, 03:05 AM
    The selectee must update the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) with the new information. They must also pay additional immigrant visa fees and submit DS-230 forms for all new dependents, or dependents who were not mentioned.

The e mail address and number for the KCC is at the bottom of the letter informing you of your win.

Congratulations on winning the green card lottery; it certainly eliminates a lot of cost and paperwork for you to immigrate to the US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I ask immigration questions nz [ 0 Answers ]

I am currently working as a sales merchandise with Goodman Fielder on a part time role in New Zealand. Every week I get enough work to make 30 hours a week. I had recently applied for a superviser's role but was unsuccessful as there were some more suitable candidates ahead of me. My manager...

Ask questions about immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pending case for naturalization based on marriage, it is on a final decision making stage (I passed my interview and got preaproved). I got fired couple days ago for "not smiling" and planning to file for unemployment. Question: would me being out of work and collecting negatively...

Where can I ask immigration questions? [ 1 Answers ]

If I trasmitted my papers to become a citizen and lived in the US and I Moved back to Mexico can I still get my papers? I have already been acepted though?

Immigration Questions [ 0 Answers ]

1. I have been sent back to my country because I did not get through after living in canada for 8 years under the refugee program. 2. I have an employer who sent in an LMO on my behalf. 3. I need to know if the LMO is granted am I able to apply for a Work Permit and if so will that be granted...

View more questions Search