Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pamela Harvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 06:42 PM
    Keyboard is locked. Tried to restart but I have a password and can't type it in.
    I have tried holding shift key and restarting but won't let me type in password.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Do you have another keyboard? Also try booting without one. Then turn it off and replug in your keyboard.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Oct 25, 2012, 11:46 AM
    What if it's a laptop? Nice of them to let us know huh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard Locked [ 1 Answers ]

How to unlock my dell lab top keyboard as its not letting me type Dell lab top computer keyboard frozen its locked

My keyboard stopped working I can type in my password to log on but that's it, what ca [ 2 Answers ]

My acer aspire1 netbook keyboard stopped working, I can type in the password to log on but once the machine starts, the keyboard stop working, is there anything I can do to get it going again? I have also plugged in another keyboard, usb and that did not work.

Keyboard locked [ 2 Answers ]

My keyboard is locked, if I open word and press the "m" key for example nothing happens and that happens with every key I press. What do I do to fix this problem

Faulty keypad and locked laptop, can't type password [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone assist in ways of unlocking my laptop (HP) . I have a faulty keypad, so been using the online keyboard on my laptop. But unfortunately locked my laptop by mistake now I can't type in the password and unlock it. Please help!!

View more questions Search