Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kasey32 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Chest pain help please!!
    Hi, I have this problem with my chest, every time when I move a certain way or get up a certain way. In the middle of my chest aches a lot, it feels like my chest is being pulled apart or something and it hurts a lot. And also I can't put pressure in the middle of my chest cause it feels like I can not breath. And I already been to the doctor and he didn't care it seemed like. I don't life heavy things. And I has this problem for about 2 years now. Should I be worried? And I don't know if this has anything to do with it.. but I always have mucas in my chest, when I inhale and exhale I feel my chest walls vibrating like mucas is stuck in their. And you can hear it vibrating too. And when I spit up the mucas its clear. But it comes right back. And that been going on for 2 years now. And now I always have snot in my nose and throat too. It just never goes away. And its clear mucas and snot. What's going on?
    decarlo123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 7

Oct 25, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Go to another doctor it sounds like you have a serious problem. Don't take on for an answer this is your life. Keep asking they should be doing some xray's blood test or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

Chest and arm pain [ 3 Answers ]

I put my right arm across my chest towards my left shoulder and I got a sharp pain near my heart , down the middle of my chest and at the top of my right shoulder what does this mean?

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

OK so a lot of times when I drink mountain dew or other dinks I will start to get chest pain. The pain verys sometimes but I can't get a normal breath in. I sometimes have the same problen on when I eat. I work out everyday and eat pretty good. Does anyone know why I'm having pain?

View more questions Search