Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    islebemariec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 05:23 PM
    My 3 yr old dog has been hiking his leg inside and he has been potty-trained. Help!
    My dog has been trained. I lived in Arkansas and he did not do it there in that house. Now he does it in my room... hikes it on my closet door and sometimes poops. I don't understand why he continues to do this. He knows better and if I try and scold him he gets vicious.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2012, 05:26 PM
    Hiking? Is that your way of saying that he's peeing inside?

A few questions.

How old is the dog?

Have you had a vet check to rule out an infection, or anything else?

Is he neutered?

Besides moving, are there any other changes in your home?

When you scold him, what does that entail?

Is he crate trained?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old potty trained dog is peeing everywhere! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a terrior mix who's 2 years old. He's house broken, and a pretty decient dog when he wants to be. We moved reciently and have had a really hard time with him peeing all over the house. We let the him out and try to keep him on a schedule, but it dosen't matter... he'll pee in small bits...

My 2 and a half yr old son won't be potty trained! [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 3 in may and he will not use the potty or the toilet! He is a very clever little boy I know that he knows what to do but getting him to do it is impossible... In the past week he has sat on the toilet and done a wee a couple of times, and then from there I have carried on letting him...

My dog is peeing inside, and he potty trained [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mini pin.. he is already a year old.. had him since he was Two weeks old.. I potty trained him with out no problem He can go at least 8 hours with out doing inside my house While I am out.. all of a sudden for like the past 5 days he Has been doing it inside, an worth is that he...

Potty trained puppy peeing/pooping inside suddenly [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old Wheaten terrier who has been doing extremely well with potty training. He was actually fully potty trained until this past week. When he needed to go, he'd sit by the door and cry... and if that didn't work, he'd come up to us, sit in front of our faces and cry. But within...

Dog still not potty-trained 3 yrs old [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am in desperate need of advise. I have a 3 year old Weimaraner and have trouble with the dog "Chase" urinating in the house. I brought home Chase, a female on 2/14/04 from a well established breeder. I was taking Chase out to potty in the front yard and back yard for the first few...

View more questions Search