Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abigailpamposa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 05:17 PM
    How can I get back to dubai
    Gud day,I've been to dubai last November 22 2011,I got a job there.when I had my medical they found a shadow on my lungs and diagnose me with tb,the immigration gave me a lifetime ban,I went back to my country and had my medications for 8mos.and now I am 100Percent clear with my medical.. my question is can I still get back to dubai?how can I removed my lifetime ban?thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai immigration [ 0 Answers ]

I have worked in Dubai for many years and I have taken loans and used credit cards in 2008 on emergency I had been to India on leave but due to some reason I did not return back and since long stay hopefull my visa might have been cancelled and company have given my name to immigration and due to...

Enter dubai [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: Salam! I been working for Dubai for almost 8 years for the 1st employer (FINISHED CONTRACT.However, I got a job for the second time under new second sponsor for 2months,sad to say I left to my sponsor without any giving information to them she returned my passpot to...

Going to Dubai [ 3 Answers ]

Helo I have been with imploiment visa in Dubai and suddenly police caught me and put me in police jail around 9 month and I took finger print eye scan and they deport me with out court procedure.so am I black listed or what can I go to Dubai Helo before 2year 11march 2009 I am going ras al...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.