Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cakeyoukai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 03:06 PM
    20 and no sex drive: is something wrong with me?
    I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for four years now.

To give y'all some scientific information, I'm currently using Implanon (a progesterone-based contraceptive) which was renewed July this year and lasts for three years. I don't know how badly this effects sex drive so I'm throwing it in there, but please consider other things as well in your advice (I hate writing everything off as due to my contraceptive!)

I have no sex drive. I don't think I ever have. I am in love with my boyfriend; I love being around him, his quirks, everything about him. I love being close physically to him and I love kissing him. However, sex is just... if I can get out of it, I will. I have sex extraordinarily rarely and when I do it's purely to keep him sweet (I know that my lack of drive is a problem and I don't want him to break up with me over it). Not just penetrative sex; oral sex and even just foreplay I seem to have to rally myself into doing.

At the same time, he's brought it up, and is having obvious concerns about his performance / the fact that I'm always too tired / can't be bothered even when he's making lots of effort. He's playing it like it's his fault which, of course, makes me feel even worse about myself. I feel like there's something inherently wrong with me.

I've never orgasmed through penetrative sex and it's quite a painful process for me, which I often say is why it takes a long time for me to have sex again; however, I feel sometimes as if I'm hiding behind this excuse.

Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

Check out some similar questions!

When we install os then how we check that our cd is wrong or cd drive [ 1 Answers ]

I install a new o.s... My computer shut down without cmplete installation... So what is reason How we check that our cd drive is wrong or our cd...

Drive wrong type [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16gig flash drive when I plug it in a new drive letter appears but instead of a flash drive recognises it as a cd rom drive how do I fix problem

My sex drive has continually deteriorated. What is wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

First, let me start by saying that originally I wanted to wait until marriage to first have sex, but that changed when I was 18. I have only had two real boyfriends, and the guy I gave it up to I was with for a rocky almost 2 yrs, and I didn't give it up until near the end of our relationship. I...

I think there's something wrong with my disc drive [ 7 Answers ]

I have an averatec 3300 laptop and for some reason it reads some cd's and not others. It didn't really bother me too much until I bought Webroot Spysweeper and tried to load it on and my computer just doesn't even seem to recognize that there is a cd in the drive, and it's really frustrating me...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.