Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsayamrock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 12:54 PM
    I just got a job as a waitress.
    I just got a job as a waitress. I am an underage drinker. About 100lbs. I am going to my friends on Friday (today is Friday) I have no idea when I am going to, but I have to take a drug and alcohol urine test . If I plan on having like a fourloko or some Smirnoff how long do you think it will stay in my system so it won't show up on a test? Are there any things to make it exit system faster? Please help!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Don't drink and screw up your job prospect. It's not that important to have a drink.

Oct 24, 2012, 12:56 PM
    I meant today is wednesday*

Oct 24, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    Don't drink and screw up your job prospect. It's not that important to have a drink.
    But I really want to
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Well, not to sound like your mother, but both drinking and having a job are adult responsibilities. One of the reasons they are considered adult responsibilities is that adults typically are able to forgo something they want to do the right thing.

I am concerned that you are willing to break the law and put your job in jeapordy. Perhaps you might want to think about what kind of person you want to be for the long term. It's not a big decision to have a drink when you shouldn't, but consider that each decision you make is a piece of your character and who you become - this is an irresonsible, illegal and dishonest decision to have a drink when you are underage and also are trying to present yourself to an employer as a sober person. If you do not feel you have control over your decision to drink, that's not normal and you should get some help.

Please know I'm trying to help you - not judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question and answers for a waitress job interview [ 1 Answers ]

Questions and answersfor a waitress job interview not just quistions because l also don't know the answers.

How do I know if a waitress likes me [ 10 Answers ]

Not sure if the hostess at the restaurant I take my clients to a lot is just being polite or flirting because she's interested. When I'm there alone and it's not busy she'll seat me and talk to me for a good 20-30 minutes and the other day I asked if she had given anything up for lent and said she...

Working as a Waitress [ 2 Answers ]

If I got hired as a waitress at a restaurant, what would happen if I refused to pick up my tips off the tables because I feel I don't deserve them? Where would the money go? I would still take my regular paycheck, though.

Need top for outfit, so I don't look like a waitress! [ 4 Answers ]

Express white skirt, high waist, mid thigh length, satin, gold visible zipper on back, mini gold hardware on back (on both sides of zipper)... NOT cheesy looking, trust me. Guess by Marciano white leather peep toe pump, gold trim and gold mary jane style strap, gold heel... gorgeous, sexy, love...

View more questions Search