Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jjjade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Blood in me feces
    I have passed blood in me feces today and there was quite a lot. It was bright red and mixed in with what had passed and there was quite a lot on the paper afterwards. I am only 24 and female, what could this be?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2012, 01:04 PM
    I would guess that it's a minor thing like a minor hemeroid opening up or some other irritation. If it continues I would see a doctor.
    Jjjade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    I would guess that it's a minor thing like a minor hemeroid opening up or some other irritation. If it continues I would see a doctor.
    Thank you, I don't want to panic too much but is quite worrying. Have never had this problem before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poo.feces, why it floats? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know why some of our poops float and some sink?

Cat feces [ 3 Answers ]

How do I keep my female cat from pooping on my carpet. I have two litter boxes and she has used them until about a month ago?

Cat feces [ 4 Answers ]

You have been great with the answers and I've tried everything you guys have recommended and all works well. Now my problem is that when the cats use the litter box, they had scratched some feces on the wall. I need to know what type of cleaner is good for painted walls to remove these feces. ...

View more questions Search