Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edzhyl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 05:20 AM
    Delayed menstruation
    Hi, I'm 32 yr old. Im try to get pregnant and now I'm doing a home pregnancy test because I'm delayed about 3 days. But the result of it is negative. Is it only a delayed menstruation or I need contact my ob gyn doctor?

Check out some similar questions!

Delayed menstruation [ 0 Answers ]

I've been delayed for 12 days now. I took a pregnancy test twice yesterday and they were both negative. I'm just wondering what are my chances of being pregnant? I was supposed to have my period on sept. 13 but me and my boyfriend had contact the day before that. We used protection but before we...

Still no menstruation? [ 1 Answers ]

I just gave birth to my 2nd child and its been 2 months now, I don't breastfeed and I'm wondering why I still don't have my menstruation, Is it normal that I still haven't had them after giving birth? I recall that with my 1st child it wasn't this long before I had my menstruation, do I need to...

Menstruation [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 46 year old female. My last cycle was on June 17th, I woke up this morning and I am bleeding and also have stomach cramps. My cycle comes on every 28 days and I have never been irregular. Is this normal?

Was this my menstruation or something else [ 0 Answers ]

OK, on Dec. 22 2010, I had my normal 5-day menstruation, then on January 22, 2011, I had 3 (literally) drops of palish pink drops on my undies but nothing else the rest of the day. The next day Jan. 23 and for the following 3 days I had brown discharge (like the one that comes when your period is...

Missed menstruation? Or " PRE MENSTRUATION? [ 3 Answers ]

My Girlfriend missed her menstruation and I'm so confused because the day before she missed her menstruation she saw blood in her underwear. So she thought it was her 1st day already. Then, the day after , her menstruation suddenly stopped . So we considered it was just " pre mens " if there is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.