Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheenza1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Slapped in the ear
    I got slapped across the ear it now sounds echoish when people talk to me its annoying I went to the doctor the doc gave me tablets now it keeps popping making strange noises, and its leaking brownish color is this normal it's a bit painful. Will my hearing go back to normal?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2012, 08:14 PM
    An ear that's leaking plus the other problems you are experiencing say go to the doctor and get this checked out!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 23, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Go back to the doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting slapped in the ear [ 5 Answers ]

I was slapped so hard in my right ear yesterday there was instant ringing and it hurt so bad after about 2 minutes I could barely hear out of it should I go to da hospital or wait and see what happens

I got slapped in my right ear and now I can't hear out of it? [ 1 Answers ]

Someone please help me I got slapped in the right ear yesterday and now I panicking because I want my ear back too how it was and it has been 24 hours now so please help mee,what do you think has happened to it? Will it heal itself?

I got slapped in my ear, [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped in my right ear so hard I could hear a loud ringing in my ear and my leaf had a ringing in it to , Could I really go deaf?

I got slapped in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I got slaped in the ear and its felt like the ear that slap was under water and than my dad poured some stuff in there and the water or whatever is stuck how do I get the water out and I'm scard to lose my hearing I was slaped jan 22 2012 please some one help I know its till the matter of time till...

Got slapped on my face and hear. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years.In a dispute among friends I got slapped really hard in my right ear a week ago.Now I am facing a problem in my hear.My right is blocked like if water gets in.But I can hear properly though a bit low in the right ear. And sometimes I feel echo in my ears.But the thing I recognise is...

View more questions Search