Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worry wart 99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 12:55 PM
    second hand smoke
    I was in the house two days ago with two friends when they smoked a joint. The window was open and the ceiling fans were on. I stood off in the side room. I could smell it faintly. I have took a home urine test it was clean. Just worried if I would pass a hair test if I get a random at work.

Check out some similar questions!

Second hand crack smoke [ 4 Answers ]

I don't smoke but it is smoked in the same house I live in can I pass a drug test tomorrow

Second hand crack smoke. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a smoker. Recently my roommate was placed on probation. We live in a hotel room and I have continued to smoke with him in the room. I make sure the heat/ac unit is running and the fan in the bathroom. I also use a filter to exhale through. Due to the precautions I am taqking, could he still...

Inhailing second hand smoke [ 2 Answers ]

How can secondhand somke affect babies who inhale it

Second hand smoke [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to get second hand smoke from a smoker or marijuana smoker by KISSING them Scenario: you kiss someone who has just smoked, you can taste it and the smoke is still being breathed from that person's lungs Scenario 2: several days after a person has smoked they still breath out...

Second hand smoke [ 1 Answers ]

Will second hand smoke from marijuana or crack cocaine effect a hair follicle drug test? How about if you have oral sex or kissing with a user but you don't use drugs, can their saliva pass drugs into your body that will show up in a hair follicle drug test?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.