Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannii22061996 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Ears
    Hi I'm 16 my ears hurt I cleaned both ears with cottan bud but in really bad pain and can't hear it started bleeding a tiny bit I tried looking I up but don't know what to do pleases help
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

Oct 23, 2012, 01:00 PM
    You probably pushed the Qtips too far into the ear. You might have injured your ear drum. You should go see a doctor to make sure the hearing loiss is temporary and that the ear drum will heal on its own.
    http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/ears/eardrums.html
    dannii22061996 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 01:01 PM
    But I have hearing loss anyway I waer 2 hearing iads as well thinki made it worse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gsd ears [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I asked about my 12 week old GSD she had very strong stood up ears for about 3 weeks then about 2 days ago they flopped is that a normal thing? An will they stand up again the only thing I change with her is I have now got her in a puppy cage and it seems since she has been in there her ears...

Pig's ears are they okay? [ 13 Answers ]

This may sound silly but I was wondering if pig's ears are okay for dogs to chew on. My husband always brings some home for our two little dogs and they just go to town on these things and practically eat them. Could this be harmful for them?

Man with no ears! [ 29 Answers ]

Sadly, Tony was born without ears, and though he proved to be Successful in business, his problem annoyed him greatly. One day he needed to hire a new manager for his company, so he set up Three interviews.

View more questions Search