Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Hair loss
    Hey frnz ,
    How are you all... m new 1 @ this site I found this site wonderful. I'm having some problem of hair loss & thin hairs. Is there any home treatment for hair loss & thin hairs.
    Thanks in advance
    kart :)
    PREETI2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Hi I Have A Hair Loss Problem I Can't Leave My Hair Open They Fall Like Leaves Fall From The Tree
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 09:25 PM
    I Am A Sylist And Love The Product Line Nioxin For Thinning Hair. You Must Purchase It At A Salon But It Is Well Worth The Price... it Stimulates Hair Growth And Cleanses The Hair Follicle . It Takes 3 To 6 Months Of Use To See Good Results But It's Awesome...
    Maniac0683 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 11:18 AM
    I just heard of Provillus, I read some reviews online, and it seems like it may work... anyone have any reviews?
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 05:58 AM
    There are thousands of products are available for the treatment of hair loss.
    People are generally very eager to do something about it as hurriedly as possible. But the thing that worries me most about hair loss treatment is the tendency of the overwhelming majority of people to seek remedies without first determining the cause of their hair loss. But hurry makes a bad curry. People frequently end up using products that are not suitable for their particular problem. It leads not only to disenchantment but to aggravation of the damage also on many occasions.
    Soure: Hair Loss Treatment
    You should be awair that all the cases of hair loss are not same the main type of hair loss is Male pattern vitiligo, Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia Areata.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does hair dye cause hair loss? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I just wonder if hair dye causes a hair loss. My wife dyed her hair tow months ago and over the last three weeks she is having a hair loss. She went to see a doctor and all the blood test were fine. She was given some tablets and a shampoo to use a twice a week to wash her hair. Could anyone...

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

Hair loss [ 4 Answers ]

My hair has been getting much thinner over the past two years, and now I can really see a difference. I am only 16 years old which I think is way to early to start having hair loss problems! I've noticed that my hair line is receding, and I have some dandruff problems too, which may have something...

Hair loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, I am Rita and I am 42 year old, I have problem with my hair. For 4 year I got problem with my hair scalp, too much oil in my hair and my scalp, it cause for the hair fall. I did already many hair treatment such like using kerastase product for shampoo and their hair tonic aminexyl. But it...

Hair Loss [ 3 Answers ]

I am suffering from hair falling since 6 years. Now my hair have become very thin and my hair line is receding. I am getting bald. Earlier hair fall is negligible but now its unmanageable to tie in a pony. Scalp becomes more visible when ever I comb my hair. Please suggest me something...

View more questions Search