Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diegofigueroa01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Work injury
    I was hurt at work and my employer is paying for medical expenses but its going to be two weeks that I'm off work, and if at my next appointment doctor decided to put me in theropy who knows how long ill be with no work, my main concern is that I able to work I've have been cleared by the doctor but my employer sent me home till I'm better will not pay me the time off from work, and he dose not want to use workers comp. what should I do
    zarabrady24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 11:43 PM
    I think your eligible to file for a workers compensation, you can read this workers compensation article to fully understand your rights.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 30, 2012, 03:35 AM
    Your sentences are conflicting as written. You say your doctor cleared you for work but you also say that he might send you for therapy at the next visit and 'who knows how long you'll be without work.'

You can file for WC despite what your employer says. Answer back when you know what the next doctor visit results in.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 05:12 AM
    ... my employer... dose not want to use workers comp.. .
    Your employer does not have a choice in the matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work related injury [ 11 Answers ]

I was injured on the job and my employer refuse to pay me for time loss.What are my options?

Work Injury Clain [ 3 Answers ]

I was injured at work two months ago due to some tiles being missing or chipped out of the floors. I have been off since then, I was previously injured in the same spot about six months prior, only off for a short time, but have been complaining about the floor since then. One of my pit bosses...

What substance would work best with a knee injury? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi folks, I'm trying to stick to my New Year's Resolution of writing a book and I have a character in it who's an athlete with a knee injury. I want him to get drawn into taking banned substances because of his injury, but I don't know which one would make the most sense. I know EPO/CERA...

Work related injury [ 1 Answers ]

I have a work related injury. Can my employer ask about my treatment? How much can they ask? I am working with the case manager assigned to my company from the insurance company for the L & I cases. The questions were why off work for several more weeks. It and what treatment is your doctor...

Work injury! [ 3 Answers ]

I have emailed questions with regard to workmans comp in the past and I am still not sure about light duty I live in California. I have two herniated discs and just had an epidural injection for the first time about a week ago. After the epidural injections I still have mucsle spasms, and pain...

View more questions Search