Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hemanhall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 06:20 AM
    White Screen LG TV
    The problem is sometimes while watching TV, the screen turns white and turning off and back on does not solve the problem. After being off for awhile it will revert to a normal screen.

Also in a normal screen you can see a bleed through of the previous picture frame in the background on the present picture frame.

Thanks for any assistance that can be provided.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 23, 2012, 06:37 AM
    How old is it? What model? Do you get your reception from cable, dish, antenna, what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop screen where white has blue lines [ 3 Answers ]

Wondering if anyone can help. My laptop has gone all weird on me, where the back ground screen is white I have lots of flashing blue horizontal lines these are constant. I noticed that when I stared to close to the lid at about 10" to closed they completely disappear. Anyone gone any ideas is this...

White screen on Blackberry bold [ 2 Answers ]

So two days ago I lost my phone. This morning I found it! Outside. In damp grass. Slightly chewed up by dogs. I cleaned it up and figured it would still work. The inside where the battery and everything is wasn't really wet. I put it on my charger and the red light was on for a few seconds and then...

Tv fault white screen? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a sanyo 22inch lcd TV,when I first switch on I get a white screen,will I have to have a board replaced please? Model CE22LD94-B board number is 17MB30-2

TV Fault - Blank White screen? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I did a search but couldn't find anything on this! I bought a LG 26LG3000 TV about 9 months ago and I have had no problems until two nights ago. I was watching TV and the screen just went white, completely blank , bright white, but there is still audio. I can use the remote to turn it off...

White lines on TV screen [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 27 inch Proscan TV that is 11 years old. Picture is visible, but not clear, and there are thin horizontal white lines running across the screen about an inch apart. Is this worth a service all? Or is this TV a throw away? Thanks, Farmboy

View more questions Search