Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qtgurl1212 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 03:51 AM
    I am very nervous
    Hello doctor, I am very nervous. I had sex (protected with no problems) about a week and a half ago and 2 or 3 days after my breasts started hurting. I am suppose to start my period in a few days. I am very nervous about being pregnant. Is it possible to have symptoms this early on? I am always very nervous about getting pregnant so sometimes
    I think it may just be me freaking myself out.
    Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 23, 2012, 03:57 AM
    'Protected?' That sounds like a condom, not very good protection.
    We can't predict based on symptoms, because menstrual and pregnancy symptoms are so much alike. And worry might delay or even stop your period, causing more worry.
    The only solution is to abstain from sex or go on the pill or patch. Even they are not 100%.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Please, I am nervous [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I have a problem. I haven't had sex but I have participated in other sexual activities. And my vagina is very sore. I don't know what it is. It started hurting about 2 days ago. But there is no lump or anything noticeable to describe. It just hurts when I participate in sexual activities...

Nervous about going to the gym. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I have decided yes I am going to join a gym. At first me, my mom, and my friend were all going to join. Now it turns out that my friend cannot afford it, and my mom wants to go to a different gym than the one I chose. So now I am kind of nervous of going. I am extremely embarrassed when...

Very Nervous [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am 18 I am male. Hello when it comes down to getting a girlfriend I'm very nervous and I just push it aside but I don't want to push it aside anymore. But its very hard to gain the confidence to talk to a girl you like and maybe want to date. Has anybody got any suggestions on this?...

Nervous chi. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lab, and she is friendly and loves people, I have a dalmatian he is the same, my terrior was the same to. Now I have a new 1 year old Chi. And he is so timid and scared. I don't know how to make him... friendly.Please help me.

View more questions Search