Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    17pajarita Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Work
    When using a hammer to drive nails into wood, gravitational potential energy (GPE) is involved in doing the work (besides the work of your muscles!). What are 2 ways in which GPE of hammers can be increased so that less work would be required of your muscles?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 23, 2012, 05:43 AM
    Do you have anu thughts on this? If you consider that the gravitational potential energy of an object is given by PE=mgh, how can you play with m, g or h to increase PE?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda accord won't shift, gauge cluster won't work, power windows won't work? [ 0 Answers ]

Please someone help me, single parent, don't have money to take to diagnostic center,92 honda accord ex,gear shift,gauge cluster and power windows won't work.. can anyone tell me what's wrong.if you can help please do so,then I can find out how much the parts cost, then hopefully an honest person,...

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland. [ 11 Answers ]

is it a scam asking to send 32 euros to them? To send via creditcard or western union? Thanks. Thank you for your message. We are pleased to once again confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them...

View more questions Search