Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    track_girly15 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2012, 02:46 PM
    What if you like a guy in 8th grade
    So I'm in 7th grade right ok and I like this guy at my church who's in 8th grade. We chat occasionally and when i glance at him I see him looking back then when i look away he does to. This actually happens alot. My friend asked him if he liked me and he said no because she's in 7th grade. But i have a feeling its much more than that. He's really sweet and we have a lot of good memories together but... I was just wandering if he likes me and if age really matters because we're only one year apart.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 05:58 PM
    He said he doesn't like you. There's your answer.

Even if he did, you'd have to have your parents permission to date, and considering the fact that they already took away your phone, you're doing horribly in school, and you lie all the time (that's according to your other thread), I doubt that mom and dad will give you permission to date.

So it really doesn't matter if he likes you or not. You won't be allowed to date him anyway.
    track_girly15 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    He said he doesn't like you. There's your answer.

Even if he did, you'd have to have your parents permission to date, and considering the fact that they already took away your phone, you're doing horribly in school, and you lie all the time (that's according to your other thread), I doubt that mom and dad will give you permission to date.

So it really doesn't matter if he likes you or not. You won't be allowed to date him anyway.
    You have a point but my parents don't care who I date as long as they're in 8th grade and 7th grade and that's all I wanted was the truth so thanks(no sarcasm intended)
    HomeworkHelp101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Walk up to him and ask him yourself, but be prepared if he says no. That's the only way you'll get your answer. And if your one of those girls that can't handle the true, please do not ask! Only ask if you feel that if he, maybe say "no" you can get over it. ONLY!
    And, if you do. Tell me what happened! I really want to know!!
    mikki821 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 08:19 PM
    One year is not a big diffrence. He probably said no because he was imbarassed . I say if u like him then go for him .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

I'm 15 and I'm going to 8th grade , I don't want to do 8th grade I want to skip to 9th [ 11 Answers ]

I stayed back in 4th grade and 5th grade , now I'm becoming a 8th grader , I'm really ready for high school even though my grades are a little low , can you help me shoud I move to a other country so they could skip me?

View more questions Search