Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaja1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Accounting and finance student - help with coursework
    Hi everyone! I am studying accounting and finance and I have to write 2000 words essay about ‘Accounting only has one role which is to satisfy user needs’. Looks very simple but I need a little help and hints what I should remember and what I should include. We just start this subject and I am a little bit confused but I don't want to leave it for last week!

Thanks for any help
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Well you are going to have to determine who your users are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finance and accounting [ 2 Answers ]

The budgeting process that most likely creates an attitude supportive of achieving organization goals is: A) top-down approach. B) zero based approach. C) proportionate increase approach. D) participative approach.

Finance & Accounting [ 1 Answers ]

Please I'm lost how to figure out these given date and any help would be greatly appreciated. Financial statement data are given below. All figures are in dollars. Use this data to construct an Income Statement and use your constructed statement to answer the following 4 questions. End of...

Student finance [ 7 Answers ]

My son, a UK citizen has recently graduated with a degree (3.4 which I believe is good?). He was on a sports scholarship, which ran out when he graduated. However, he now wishes to do his Masters (MBA if he passes the GMAT), and has been accepted into graduate school, but he needs a loan. He...

View more questions Search