Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Oct 22, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Printer behaving strange
    I have a strange one here:

My sister called me to have a look at her printer (HP F2400) as a PDF document she wanted to print was being messed up:

The weird thing is the 'Test Page' prints out perfectly, alignment, colour, text.

Even though the test page works, I uninstalled/reinstalled the driver. Still same result.

I have since tried printing other documents they are also messed up like above pic.

I 've gone through the various settings/options on the Printer Preferences and Control Panel, but everything is set as it should be. I also cleaned the nozzles/heads.

Why the Test Page and nothing else?

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my friend behaving weird? [ 1 Answers ]

I’m 22 and recently got along with this friend of mine, meaning he was in my college but just as a class mate but from the time we started working together in the same work place we got too close to be called as best buddies ever, but he behaves very differently at times. He always complains...

My laptop is not behaving... [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspirion E1505... a week ago my laptop geeked out and started giving me these little pop up box error messagesmessages like you computer has detected spyare,trojans""Please download antivirus software" Etc... something happened where I can't even download anything from the net now......

Mis behaving dad [ 8 Answers ]

Can any one explain me how to handle the misbehaving dad Is that allah never restricted man ,as of women who should be pure in everything in her character ,dress code etc ..is that allah doesn't asked man to follow the way of the gem and characterly good(doesn't having illicit...

Hotmail started behaving strange [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I am using Vista. I'm able to log in Hotmail. Inbox page opens fine.. but small green ring of Vista remains rotating (indictaing some process is not yet over).. then I am unable to click on unread message to open the message.. Only waym I can see the message, is by clicking on "home" link...

Why is my daughter behaving this way? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter left foster care 2 years ago and got a place at University to study social science. Through out her time in foster care, there was a lot of difficulty in my contacts with her. When she left for University, she contacted me I thought now is the chance to start building bridges with her,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.