Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swpkmp2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Past Military Service?
    How can I verify an applicant's claim to past military service?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 02:32 PM
    So who are you, and why do you need this information? I would think that information would be confidential.

What country are you in?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Have you tried this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the reason why past service cost is deducted from actuarial gains? [ 0 Answers ]

What's the reason why past service cost is deducted from actuarial gains?

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

Military Service [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm new to this board and thought I would just ask your advice if that's OK? I'm currently 20 years old and I have had enough with civilian life, I need something more and have decided to join the British Royal Marines as a standard commando, I've thought a lot about it and I don't care...

Can I ask to get off probation for military service [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm on summary probation in my county for DUI. Is there anyway to ask court to terminate it for military service??

51 year old Greek with a US green card no military service, can I travel to Greece [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 51 year old Greek citizen with a US green card, I've lived in the United States for 38 years. I've been told by a relative who recently travelled to Greece that, if I ever travel to Greece upon arrival I will be obligated to pay a fine of $3,000US dollars and serve 40 days in the military. ...

View more questions Search