Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guardion5star Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 11:32 AM
    Boy trouble, need help
    Well there is this guy I really like. Now I know this is just some crush that will eventually blow over but when? I keep having sexual fantasies about him, in school and that freaks me out. I have to sit next to him in
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 12:21 PM
    It looks like part of your question was cut off. Is there more information you like to add?

What grade are you in? What have you tried to do to let the thoughts and feelings for him fade?
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Nov 4, 2012, 11:10 PM
    Im guessing you sit next to him in class? Maybe you should start talking to him and maybe he likes you too? I wouldn't tell him you have fantasies about him though, I would keep that a secret... you never know maybe he thinks about you like that too? Just get to know him and maybe talk to him more and maybe in a while you can release some sexual tension

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend trouble and sex trouble... [ 29 Answers ]

Okay so I fell in love with this girl back in last September and now it is April. I found out in December she is still talking to her ex who is in jail, they can somehow talk through the phone, I didn't know that was possible. Anyway, I love having sex with her up until recently. I either bust too...

Have trouble sleeping - can wake up 8 times in the night... What's the trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have trouble with my sleep. Have passed many test, like sleep apnea and do not have sleep apnea. If not that, what's wrong with me?

Guy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a freshman and I have advanced classes in school so some of my classes are with older people, there is this junior in my science class and he is really cute. I just don't know how to get his attention I've caught his eye in the halls now and then but I've seen him kissing another girl, I don't...

View more questions Search