Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nesly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I want to know if I'm pregnant I haven't had my period in 1 month. My nipples hurt! But I have no other symptoms and I was using condoms, can I be pregnant??
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 11, 2007, 10:43 PM
    More info is needed in order to help you out sweet heart.. how old are you.. do you use birth control? Are you late for your period and if so how late and if not you have to wait for it in order to figure that out.. but see a doctor regardless
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2007, 12:50 AM
    If you think you could be pregnant then wait another week and take a pregnancy test.

It is always possible. A condom is not a 100 percent protection from pregnancy.

As well periods tend to change sometimes. It could just be a natural change.

After doing the home pregnancy test. If negative, then it is time to see your ob/gyn and get a check up and some blood tests.

Best of luck.

Joe
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Don't forget, no birth control is 100% safe, so take a test when you are at least 1 week late, use the first urine you pass whe you wake up in the morning.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 04:59 AM
    Just to point out that there are tests that can be used 5 days before your period is due first response is one of them there are two other brands also available in chemists world wide but as you have been told ensure you use the first urine of the day and if you are still unsure I suggest you see your dr and have bloods taken.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 13, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Also although some tests claim to give you an early result, if your hormones are slow to build up, you will still get a negative result, even if you are pregnant, it is much better to wait at least 1 week after missing your period, to give the hormones a chance to build up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Might be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

For starters I have a 5 yr old daughter! In August I had a miscarriage every test said I wasn't pregnant. Well September 28 I spotted for 3 days very light. Well I started having every pregnancy symptom there is but a hpt said negative. I was having some lower back pains and some slight cramps so I...

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have been with my boyfriend for over a year now, we have sex on a regular basis, but never use condoms he always pulls out just before he cums. I have always had a period and am due next week, but today I have noticed some brown discharge what does this mean please help? :(

Am I Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant. We have sex everyday just so we don't miss the ovulaton period. And I took a test Saturday October 28 and it said positive btut he window box that tells weather it worked or not didn't show up. And I took another one Sunday October 29 and it...

View more questions Search