Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grimapplin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Music video with male lead singer in a straight jacket
    Emo or punk rock band with a male lead singer with shoulder length black hair and two lip piercings and the video is him in a straight jacket either in a mental hospital or old folks home and the camera is mainly on him during the video can't think of how it goes or who sings it or the title that's all I can remember from it but has been bothering me for a few years it came out in the 2000's I know that!!
    HomeworkHelp101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 08:54 PM
    Is it Green Day- Basket Case. Try it. It might be it cause the lead singer had black hair and in that video he was playing as a lunatic.

Hope I helped!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What song/singer is this? (according to the music video) [ 2 Answers ]

It's a woman, with short bleeched blond hair, singing and dancing all alone, in a large dark room. She has 80s clothes (like funky workout attire), and the camera is following her as she dances. There are some tektonik moves in her dance. She sings to a guy telling him what to say when he...

Name of Song or Singer by Music Video [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a music video I use to watch on TV. I don't remember the exact year but it was between 2000-2006. I'm pretty sure it was on CMT so it's probably a country song/singer. All I remember is the video is some kind of singing contest and the singer plays both competitors. It's...

Name of Song or Singer by Music Video [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a music video I use to watch on TV. I don't remember the exact year but it was between 2000-2006. I'm pretty sure it was on CMT so it's probably a country song/singer. All I remember is the video is some kind of singing contest and the singer plays both competitors. It's...

I'm trying to find a music video of a couple on the beach. A male singer. 2011 [ 0 Answers ]

The actress has her lips painted red and he sings something about red lips, long hair..

Hip hop/rap song by video description (straight jacket, mental asylum) [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song but don't know artist or title. It's a rap/hip hop song by a young black male artist. In the video he's wearing a straight jacket in a padded room like in a mental asylum. I don't think it's that old, saw it a few years ago. Anyone know?

View more questions Search