Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susan Weber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Traveling out of the country
    Can my Husband travel outside of the USA if he owes arrearages but has always paid child support?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 22, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Possibly. There is a statue and regulations providing for cancellation or revocation of a passport if his past-due child support is more than a certain amount ($2,500 in the regulation; $5,000 in the statute, last I checked).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The amount of oil imported to country A from country B in millions of barrels per day [ 1 Answers ]

the amount of oil imported to country A from country B in millions of barrels per day can be approximated by the equation=0.074x+1.34, where x is the number of years since 1995.Solvethis equation for x. Use the new equation to determine in which year the approximate number of oil barrels imported...

Is having a you.s green card as good for traveling out of country as a you.s passprt [ 1 Answers ]

If someone has a u.s green card is that as good to use as identiication to travel out of the country or do they have to obtain a passport from their place of birth.

Traveling outside of the country without the probation officers permission [ 2 Answers ]

What are the possible consequences of traveling to Jamaica, without consent from the probation officer? My boyfriend did this, now he has a court date for Friday and we are both very scared. Has anybody been through something similar?

Traveling out of country [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I have joint custody and he as given me written permission (no judge signed it) to take our little girl to another country to visit her grandma on vacation, even signed for the passport. Unfortunately, when he's displeased he tends to take back everything. How do I protect myself? ...

View more questions Search