Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissijoy19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 02:07 PM
    Dry dry skin
    Hi, I had experienced a weird rash that lasted three days on various parts of my body. The first day it attacked my nack and face at its very worst. I still haven't found out what it is but it seems to be clearing up now. It left a destruction path of dry flaky skin on my face. I have never had a problem with dry skin before mine has always been relatively smooth but now it is so dry and flaking on the bottom half around my chin. It looks and feels horrible and makeup looks terrible and just rubs off! I am at a loss and don't know what to do! I tried a dead sea mineral gel to non-abraisively exfoliate the dead skin that did nothing, I tried moisturizing gentle cream cleansers and moisturizing lotion nothing works! It feels disgusting. Please tell me you have a solution to restore it back to normal I've tried everything I can think of! :(
    kkay2012 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 02:33 PM
    You should try eucerine
    alainagaastra Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2012, 05:30 PM
    Use lotion
    Randomness12345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 02:53 PM
    I know what u mean I have always had dry skin though. My skin got better after drinking a lot of water. I can't say it has completely disappeared but it helped and if you apply lotion twice daily that will help too just adding it every so often won't do anything
    tony_hamawi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 12:43 PM
    U have to use a hydrating cream minimum for 3monthes than u will see a good result

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

View more questions Search