Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questions500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 10:45 AM
    Vaginal pain
    My vagina hurts on right side of the vaginal wall during intercourse.It feels like a cut and ONLY happens during sexual intercourse. I've been to the gynecologist, but "I don't see problem" happens every time. What I can say is that
    • I do not have an STD or and neither does my partner.
    • We both have been checked and have N/A results.
    • Rule out yeast infection
    • I have no reactions to latex (however we use the brand Trojan and use different types. Different chemicals in updated condoms could be a possible result but never seemed to be a problem in the past)

Check out some similar questions!

What causes vaginal pain after sex [ 1 Answers ]

What causes vaginal pain during and after sexual intercourse ? Not once, but anytime 'the act'.

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

Vaginal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have horrible vaginal pain that has lasted for a year. I take 12-16 motrin a day and still suffer. I am in a long-term relationship but cannot have sex often because I am in so much pain. This pain is so bad that I want to cry just taling about it. There is itching and I have been to so many...

Vaginal pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a newbie here, I have visited just about every site on the internet with no luck. I need help regarding vaginal pain, I have been with my partner for over 3 years now and we have not had sex for 2 of those years due to intense pain at the opening of my vagina. I have been to doctors and...

After sex vaginal pain [ 7 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend my vagina begins to hurt terribly. It stings and also my vagina swells up. I have been tested in the last nine months and have not been with any one but him so I don't think its an std. the only thing I think could be causing the stinging is that I shave down...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.