Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mudasir Nazir Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Is it safe?
    Hello Doctor! My Wife is pregnant and this is her 38th week, She were asked to go for an USG by her doctor and she did that accordingly. The result shows an OK report. Is it safe to have a baby so early as its yet thirteen days away, as the doctor has given my wife the date for having a baby on coming Tuesday? Kindly help me out as I feel nervous whether everything is all right?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 21, 2012, 08:23 AM
    38 weeks is not considered early, and everything should be fine.
    Welcome to parenthood, now the real fun starts..
    Mudasir Nazir Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 08:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    38 weeks is not considered early, and everything should be fine.
    Welcome to parenthood, now the real fun starts..
    Thanks for answering my question. I appreciate. Actually I read an article that its not safe have a baby early before the due date, So I got a bit nervous.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 21, 2012, 08:29 AM
    My daughter arrived TWO MONTHS early and she is now a thriving 7 year old.
    My nephew was THREE MONTHS early and is now 19 years old...
    Niether have any problems worth talking about..

38 weeks is considered FULL term as far as development goes, so NOTHING to worry about at all..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liposuction,safe or not safe in my country? [ 1 Answers ]

hello everyone, my name is queen, I'm 25yrs old,and I'm a nigerian. I'm considering a lipo and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Its going to be for my arms and tommy. There's a popular beautician in my country(modupe ozolua),she flies in surgeons from America to perform various surgeries. I...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Is this safe? [ 9 Answers ]

Not sure who to ask this of. Building Inspector in small town does not seem to know anything and he only works a couple days a week. A plumber is the one who fixed and cleaned the situation I need answers too. I get different answers from different plumbers. This week I got fed up with an on...

Is It Safe? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it dangerous to do what I do, what some of us on here do? Are we being ignorant of the nature of depression and is it potentially dangerous for us to attempt to give advice to obviously depressed people?

View more questions Search