Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ms_ladyrxk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Antibiotic issues
    I currently taking two antibiotics for a small infection in my thumb, I recently got off antibiotics about a month ago for uti. I recently developed a small rash on my lower left abdomen but not anywhere else, also my kidneys have been bothering me more since starting the antibiotics again even when drinking 8+ glasses of water, and eating yogurt to help my body while the antibiotics are doing their job. Should I go see my doctor? I know one is not supposed to stop antibiotics without a doctors permission, I'm a little worried and don't know what to do.

Check out some similar questions!

Antibiotic for cut? [ 1 Answers ]

I was hospitolized for staph six months ago.Today I cut myself while working at home and was wondering if I should take an antibiotic to prevent reinfection?

Antibiotic resistance [ 4 Answers ]

I was giving some antibiotics for a middle ear infection on the bottle it told me to.take it once a day then I really supposed to been taking it 4 times a day , I wasn't told I was taking it wrong till 10days of treatment then I start taking them right the 11th day I stop taking them because I...

What is this antibiotic [ 8 Answers ]

Four years ago I had a difficult extraction of a molar. I was given an antibiotic and had an adverse reaction. I had the name written down and stored in my medicine cabinet. I have moved recently and the paper was lost. I need the name of that medicine. I remember that it was an antibiotic I had...

Can't think of the name of the antibiotic [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with the kind of antibiotic that is a pink pill and while you are taking it you are not supposed to eat any dairy products or get direct sunlight?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.