Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coppr22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 05:35 AM
    History of the islands by walbridge park toledo,Ohio
    Trying to find any info on islands near walbridge park toledo,Ohio and further north islands,who owns them and were they used in war of 1812 etc.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 21, 2012, 10:39 AM
    Your local library would be a good source of this information, or Google searches

Walbridge Park - Toledo - RecreationParks.net - United States

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Accord won't start, park and drive light up as if car does't read in park? [ 0 Answers ]

All lights come on, has not been having problem starting, but did notice was not clicking into gear precisely lately from shifter, would have to jiggle sometimes?

Hebrides Islands [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has been to the Hebrides Islands off the Western coast of Scotland. I saw an article and pictures about them in a National Geographic magazine and the scenery looks amazing, some of the best nature in the world.

What are the different inhabitants in the history of Toledo,Spain? [ 2 Answers ]

• The different inhabitants in history • The art and souvenirs found there • The food that one might eat • Important structures (in Toledo)

Failure to control your vehicle law, Toledo Ohio [ 3 Answers ]

My son was recently cited for "Failure to Control" his vehicle, in Toledo OH. The time was approx. 7 pm, the wx was light snow, and the temperature at or near freezing. He was exiiting off I-75 and onto I-280. This interchange makes a looping "S" curve, and drops down under an overpass before...

Hawaiian Islands [ 2 Answers ]

How did United States acquire Hawaiian islands?

View more questions Search