Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmutert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 05:10 PM
    I wish I was more talkative seriously
    Okay so I am 19 years of age, almost 20. I'm a girl who likes to have fun and hang out with friend, but we don't really do awhole lot besides get ed or something. And then when it someone's I see almost all the time. I never really have anything to say or when they try and make a joke I am just blah and make a fake chuckle or say "mhm" because frankly, I don't what to say or don't know what to talk about. I mean, what is there really to talk about? And Don't tell me hobbies, movies, etc because I prob already know a good friends hobbies. I just don't feel like I am very social and wish I was. I recently, just dropped most of my friends because they are doing stuff I don't like or backstab/talk about others that sort of thing and I was tired of having those problems but they were people I was really comfortable with. I don't know, even my family, brother, uncle people I am really close with I never what to say or talk about, I basically sit there in an akward since and talk about dumb . Oh about my hair or whatever. I am confused? What is someone's advice? Should I go to a doctor? I want to a happier person and more exciting, I see lots of people joking smiling and being energetic I guess but I more blah, people even say I sound monotone or the look on my face looks like I am angry when I am even in a great moood

Check out some similar questions!

How to be more talkative to people and know what to say to them? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old college student I like playing sports working out and hanging out with my girlfriend. I have self esteem issues with how I look and how I am as a person. Before I met my girlfriend I was a really shy person in school and outside of school. I wasn't weird shy I just didn't like...

How can I be less talkative [ 6 Answers ]

I talk too much... sometimes I speak without thinking what I'm talking about. When I talk with my friends or colleagues I can't decide what to say and what to hide... sometimes I feel so bad... how can I be a less talkative person?

My wife says I'm too talkative.Can you help me define TOO TALKATIVE [ 8 Answers ]

My wife says that I'm too talkative.I understand what too talkative means however I view my talks as sometimes important (discussing problems/issues).Also when my wife has something to say I feel I may need to ask questions to clarify what she means.If my wife says something that I feel I have the...

How can I be more talkative and less shy? [ 28 Answers ]

Well, I'm 20 yo guy and I never had a relationship of any kind with any girl, when I say any kind I mean *ANY*, I don't know how's the feeling of a kiss. I know how weird is to be 20 and never ever kissed a girl... but I like girls and I do feel that "butterflys in my stomache" feeling for a...

I'm not talkative around him, [ 5 Answers ]

Okay well there's this guy I was with him for like 3 weeks, Yes I know that's a little bit , But I brokeup with him because we would hangout everyday but Most of the time we were quiet:( we were not talkative & I'm very shy with him. . I still like him and he still likes me What should I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.