Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerchick55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Can you get a low from smoking weed all week then not doing it?
    I was pretty much constantly baked all week and now I feel really weird and bad and I wasn't sure if it was a low or something else?

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is smoking weed [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 and my best friend is in the wrong crowd. She started smoking weed and when I try to talk to her she doesn't want to hear what I have to say about how bad it is. She thinks it's cool and shouldn't stop. I don't know what to do! Please help!

Does smoking weed make a man not want to have sex? [ 27 Answers ]

Was just wondering if a guy is dating someone that's really pretty and smart but won't have sex with her is it because he is cheating? He is secretly gay? Or is it because of his insecurities of him being on the small side or just plain laziness due to smoking weed everyday?

I need to stop smoking weed [ 9 Answers ]

OK I'm 15 and I think I'm addicted to weed, I have been smoking sense October everyday and my parents are trien to get me to stop, but when I do I see blured vision, I get head acs stressed and pissed off,and others I don't know what to do

Is he smoking weed? [ 63 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrend, we have been going out for more than a year. And I always suspected that he smokes weed. And recently I found out some stuff in his ashtray and I told him that I know he is smoking weed and I showed him proof. But he said its not his and that its his cousine's and a frend's. So...

The Influence of Smoking Weed.. . [ 2 Answers ]

How does weed influence other to smoke? I've smoked weed and have not been influenced by anyone to smoke it. No one made me do it either so how does it influence others to use weed? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.