Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blahblah0808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 12:38 PM
    Does Hamilton County Ohio use the ETG testing?
    I am on probation for my first DUI. I was just curious if my color comes up what kind of test I will be forced to submit. If anyone has an educated answer I would greatly appreciate a response.

Check out some similar questions!

Child custody issue in Mahoning County, Ohio [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of 2 girls ages 3 and 2 and about a year ago their father and I split up. I still let him see the girls but one day he decided not to bring them back to me and falsly accused me of beating them ( which I have proof I didn't. He even sent me several text messages saying I never hurt...

Please Help Me... What is needed to prove a parent unfit in Summit County, Ohio? [ 0 Answers ]

After my ex took off to Ohio with the child for 4 years without a word, she decided to reside in New Castle, Pa. to finally let me spend some time with her. Even though the mother put "father unknown" on the birth certificate, I have always treated her as my child.(Paternity has yet to be...

Does tri state phlebotomy in hamilton county, Ohio do EtG testing? [ 1 Answers ]

My buddy has been peeing for tri-state phlebotomy for the past 5 months. He drinks everyday and if his number gets called at 3p.m. for the next day, he stops. Basically, he only allows 24 hours for alcohol to get out of his system. Is this true for tri -state phlebotomy?

Federal bankruptcy discharge Theresa Rosiello, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, OH [ 5 Answers ]

Federal bankruptcy discharge Theresa Rosiello, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, OH

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.