Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    draculaura666 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 11:59 AM
    Why is he lying to me?
    Me and this guy are very good friends for all most a year now. He actually asked me out before but I said no.. hmm I wish I said yes, because I really like him now.

Well recently I found out that he has a girlfriend. I asked him about her but he said they're just friends!. But they are in a relationship on Facebook and he listed her as his partner too, but he keeps on lying to me and tells me they're just friends :/

And he said he loves me so much but if he really does why wouldn't he just ask me out or something. I'm really confused and I really like him. When we speak we act like lovers but I can't trust him and I can't move on too.

SO please help!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 20, 2012, 01:00 PM
    He's with her and seems to me like he's wanting to mess around with you and cheat on her. Do you really want someone like that? You do realize if he's doing that to her, he will also do it to you as well.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2012, 07:43 PM
    How can a liar be a friend, or a possible romantic date? Cut all contact with this liar and you can move on. Count yourself lucky you didn't date him before and get played for a fool.
    eddie5498 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2012, 03:25 AM
    He is edging his bets , hasn't the courage to ask you out as is already embroiled elsewhere but if it came to a choice of you and her he would lie in front of her about you . Believe me, don't get involved. He is playing and lying..

Oct 22, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Boy problem.. SOS!
    What it means when a boy says he loves you and wants you and he spends hours talking to you on Facebook.. then when he meets you outside he ignores you like he doesn't even know you!
    P.S: he's saying he got problems and he can't be with me right now.. and he's asking me to wait for him!. because he got a girlfriend :/.. should I wait for him or just move on ( I'm in love with him )
    Please help!
    track_girly15 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Honey you need to move on most likely he's going to cheat on you either that or he's leading you on
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Oct 23, 2012, 06:20 PM
    I agree ^

You may think you are in love with him... but if he treats you like that you really arnt... Just stop talking to him and if he really loves you he will break up with his girlfriend and find time for you... its hard but you just have to do that before he completely breaks your heart... im sorry hun

Oct 27, 2012, 12:28 PM
    I hate my life because of this.. what should I do :((
    Well I loved this boy so much and he said he loves me too.. but he got a girlfriend.. he asked me to wait for him so I did... but lately he send me a message saying ( why you're telling everybody I love you.. we're just friends) I was shocked :((
    Next day I found out that he's in love with his girlfriend not me and he's just leading me on :((
    I just can't get over this.. I told him that I love him but I didn't try to steal him from he's girl... and now this girl is trying to make my life a living hell..
    I was thinking of sending her our Facebook conversation just to see how her imageniry boyfriend used to act around me.. he told that I'm the one and he doesn't care about her.. I bet she'll pass out.. but I won't do that because I'm better than that
    I just can't move on from this.. any advice pllz.. I'm losing it :((
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Why can't you accept the fact his words are false and leave him alone. Find a REAL friend whose shoulder you can cry on. Yeah it hurts, we have all been through it, and leaving him alone is when the healing process starts and you don't have to lose it.

Don't accept his just friendship. How old are you, and is this your first love, or the strongest, or BOTH?

Oct 27, 2012, 12:48 PM
    I'm 18 and yes it's my truly first and stongest love so :((
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Oct 30, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Im really sorry :( My heart goes out for you :( I have recently discovered that having a broken heart SUCKS! My advise... Chocolate and TV... It really works! I am kind of paying for all the chocolate now but... it did cover the pain and it made me feel better... I am again really sorry I know there is nothing I can say that can help you right now.. im sorry :( Oh and I also went on Google a lot and typed in love quotes... it really does help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she lying to me? [ 5 Answers ]

So I recently started dating a girl who is 2 years younger than I am. Before now she had told me that she had been with about 5 guys previously before we started dating however before I asked her out she said that she was late on her period. I helped her through it and this past Monday or Tuesday (...

Is He Lying? [ 3 Answers ]

If a person is lying, would he/she get extremely (and I mean extremely) defensive? In my first post, I asked members of AMHD if I should stay with my boyfriend while he tries to self-detox himself from a powerful narcotic. Last Sunday night (9/5/10), I had a suspicion that he was still using...

Is he lying? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who is 17& I am 15, we've been going out for a little while but I've known him for 3 months already. Me and my boyfriend are great together, we always have a good time and we trust each other a lot. I am super close with my cousin. Me and her are ALWAYS together, We tell each...

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: If you lie to a grand jury and the FBI, and you obstruct a criminal investigation, it's OK and you should be pardoned - if you're a right winger. I don't know. I thought the right wingers were the law and order party. If I lied to a grand jury, I don't think anybody would think it's...

View more questions Search