Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybrie18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 09:55 AM
    Prom dress color
    Hey everyone, I have a question about a prom dress color. I don't know what color would look best on me. I have dark brown hair and green/hazels eyes and kind of tan skin and I am Athletic type body. If you could help me it would nice. Thanks for the advice. Can't wait to hear what people think.
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2012, 09:07 PM
    It all depends on what you think and like.
    But if it was me then I would choose pink, purple or green.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want To Find The Best Style And Color For A Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

I Am 17 Years Old , I am white Skinned Girl , 172 centimeter Long , My Weight Is 90 Kilograms With Body Curves And With Long Light Brown Hair What Does The Best Prom Dress style and Color Fit Me?

The right prom dress color for my skin [ 2 Answers ]

Well, my skin color is a light dark brown, and I don't know which color to chose for my prom dress? What color do you recommend me? If you would like to see the color of my skin go to my myspcace.. [email protected]!! I need help ASAP!! Prom is on may 3, 08:(

Picking a prom dress color! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pale skin tone and brown hair. I was wondering what color of dress i should look for. I dont want to look too pale!

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

I need Help picking out a prom dress color. [ 7 Answers ]

I honestly have no idea what color dress to wear to my 2007 senior prom. I'm 5'7, I have shoulder length black hair(its natural so its not that tacky bluish black color), blue eyes, and im PALE! Like, really pale. lol. I do not want black. your help is appreciated.:D

View more questions Search