Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salariedee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Salaried employee
    I am a salaried employee. Recently my employer forced me to use 1 hour of pto because I was short of 1 hour of work due to a doctor appointment, however I worked over 40 hours that week.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 19, 2012, 06:54 PM
    So? There is nothing wrong with an employer requring that you use part of your time off allotment if you are not going to be at work. As long as the policy is applied fairly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salaried Employee [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Manager am salaried, I started on in January took a pre-scheduled vacation at the end of "January." I also work 75 hours a "week." My employer paid me my regular salary for the next two pay "periods." On the third pay period he decided to dock me for 5 "days." I had worked 40 hours on the...

Salaried employee [ 5 Answers ]

If I am a salaried employee how many hours can I be made to work during a 24 hour period, and how long of a lunch break am I entitled too?

Salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

I accepted a salaried position with a six day work week. Although I am employed by the same owner as other managers, I am the only Manager working at a retail store. The other Managers work in the Corporate Office, unrelated to my position. All Managers are required to work 6 days but...

View more questions Search