Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pcasper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Reseach paper on Kentuck Colonels ABA
    I am working on my first research paper and it's in 5 steps.
    #1 - 5 bibliography cards entries for the sourch and brief description of the source DONE
    #2 - 5 More bibliography cards DONE

# 3 is the one I am having trouble with. I have to come up with 10 note cards.
    These cards will contain specific quotes you intend to use from sources.
    Here is an example:
    Source: Shapiro, James. 1599: A Year in the Life of William Shakespeare. New York: Harper Collins, 2005

"While brotherhood figures repeatedly in the final act of the play, it refers not to the battle-forged fraternity but to preexisting tied of family and rank"

My question is, Do you think the teacher wants actual quotes from individual/
    I'm doing mine on the "Kentucky Colonels ABA (basketball team). DO you think he means to pick out actual people quotes about the Colonels??
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2007, 04:10 PM
    If you have to do note cards, with specific quotes, then yes, you would be using actual quotes from people. These people can be sportswriters, owners, trainers, and players. The quotes can be from newspapers, taken from interviews, scouting reports. etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Paper [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the meaning of"WHITE PAPER" in marketing &media? Thanks, Bahram

Print Paper [ 2 Answers ]

Which type of print paper will you choose if you want more contrast than appears on your negative?? :confused:

Paper Wasps Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All I have a problem and hope someone can help. I have a paper wasp nest the size of a basket ball in my attic how do I get rid of it. Please HELP

Research paper help [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing my first research paper and I am attempting to explain the positive effects on society from a. edgar allen poe b. mae west c. industrial rock And how these groups are examples of different types of controversy that are positive to our culture Do you have any suggestions on how I...

View more questions Search